1. To play a vital role in the community by promoting the services, skills and contributions that the Association provides to residents, businesses and professionals in the Town of Chelmsford.
2. To listen to the concerns of the business and professional community and relay those concerns to the appropriate town officials.
3. To monitor town government regulations, rules and actions and to assist town officials in making the Town of Chelmsford one of the best in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Parity in Taxes for Residential and Commercial Properties
- Sponsorship of debates between candidates prior to each election for town offices.
- Worked on revision of zoning by-laws which now allows each business to have one lighted window sign.
- Majority of our Board members serve on one or more town boards – all volunteer service – which amounts to many hours of service.
- Promotion of local businesses through a state-of-the-art website.
- Production of a Cable TV show featuring CBA members.
- Quarterly newsletters with CBA news and news about local businesses.
- Semi-annual Members Directory that is inserted in local newspaper.
- Promotion of business through cooperation with the Greater Lowell Chamber of Commerce.
- Funding and awarding scholarship to a Chelmsford student.
- Holiday Social – an evening of dinner, dancing and fun for all members!
- Annual Golf Social for members and their guests.
- Annual Ski Trip for members and their guests.
- Contribution of skills, services and funds at various town-wide activities:
o Organization and fund raising for the “Best 4th of July Parade” in the Commonwealth
o Sponsorship of the Holiday Prelude in Chelmsford Center
o Sponsorship of the North Chelmsford Decorating Committee
o Sponsorship of WinterFest in February
o Sponsorship of spring town-wide clean-up